Wednesday 1 October 2014

How to Get a Baby to Sleep - Wheelbarrow Style

Last week, Annalisa and I were visiting her grandparents and were out playing in the garden. She walked over to the shed, where she knew the wheelbarrow is kept, pointed to the door and said "Brrrrm" (Brrrrm is her word for anything that has wheels). I'd given her a ride in it before and she must have remember how much fun it was. So I got out the wheelbarrow and gave her a ride around the garden. 




But after only a couple of laps of the house, she started to get sleepy ...


 And then a minute or so later, I looked down and saw this ...


This was the girl who has taken an HOUR to get to sleep in her cot the previous afternoon!


So we took a bit of a tour de jardin in the spring sunshine. I couldn't believe how peacefully she slept in there.














  
Eventually, I stopped wheeling her round and left her to finish her nap by the lavender.


  

                                                         
Have you accidentally discovered any other weird and wonderful ways to get a baby to sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment